"The spine is the conduit of consciousness"
- Donny Epstein
How is The Brainery Different?
Reorganizational healing is an approach to healing and life that seeks to create a more dynamic you!
At The Brainery, you will have facilitated training so that your body can effortlessly move between states of balance and dynamic change, sympathetic and parasympathetic control, and clients experience higher levels of health and happiness than they ever thought possible! View our testimonials. “Reorganizational Healing” is an approach to healing and life which seeks to optimize existing structures, bringing them into a more dynamic, aware, and responsive state while producing NEW, sustainable emerging properties which can assist in self-regulation, growth, and evolution of the systems.
How Do We Do It?
At The Brainery, you will have facilitated neurological training so that your body can effortlessly move between states of balance and dynamic change, sympathetic and parasympathetic control
- Assess the Triad of Change ~ everyone has a recipe for transformation!
- S.R.I. (somato-respiratory integration) ~ body-breath exercises to become more aware of the body’s inner rhythms
- N.S.A (network spinal analysis) ~ to entrain the spine and body to breath and move in ways that unleash stored energy, and one of only a few certified practitioners in the metro-Atlanta area
- Sound Therapy ~ using music, tuning forks, and crystal bowls to affect the vibrational tone of the nervous system and body
- Traditional Chiropractic ~ to correct bio-mechanical and structural issues of the joints, when needed. Dr. Brooks is certified in Webster's technique for the pelvic balancing of expecting moms!